Here Mr Beck are 5 choices that were a bit worse!
1. Invading Iraq.Those are all things I would rank worse then electing President Obama - but those things happened under Bush so they don't matter in your paradigm.
2. Not signing the Kyoto treatise.
3. Enhanced interrogation techniques.
4. Warrant-less , wireless domestic spying.
5. Allowing the deregulation (still) of the banking industry that led to a worldwide financial meltdown.
Glenn Beck: You've been over this a billion times. You know - they have lied to you. You know they lie to you today. But we have to figure out a way to not preach to the choir. We have to figure out a way to tell the American people the truth and get it to anybody whose - WHOSE possibly WILLING to wake up. Cause this does matter to your security - to the security of your children. To your children's future freedom.Your welcome. Your tears are delicious.
And by the way - while I'm at it - speaking of the non-choir. Let me just say - Thank you non-choir. (pause)
You've just given our permission to Barack Obama and his evil nasty crew of liars to lie to our faces for the next four years. To put our country - our freedoms - all of our hard earned money - our business - our future - Israel - freedom - all at stake. So we could be more comfortable with lies and deceit and deception - coming every day like a warm blanket to tuck us in. Congratulations to the 62 million Americans who made the worst choice in the history of our planet.