My congressman Frank LiBiondo replied to a question I had about raising the eligibility age for Medicare to 67 by telling me on Facebook that changes have to made or else. I think he just admitted to wanting to do just that. You can read it and form your own opinion of what he meant by his offhand remark but this guy is so low down in the weeds that any light shined on him will surely make him squirm a little bit. Maybe his stock bull crap answer works for him most times but he needs his feet held to fire a little bit. I am putting this out in hopes that someone else will keep the heat on him a little
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by flurdman
- I never see this discussed on the news, the pundit shows, or anywhere else. Want to know the dirty little secret about why the wealthy hate Obamacare? 3.8% We hear the right-wing screaming all ...259 comments 891 Recs
- There they were, four regulars of NBC’s Sunday morning political gabfest known as Meet the Press, host David Gregory, Andrea Mitchell, David Brooks, Chuck Todd, and the first time appearance of ...260 comments 693 Recs
- On the afternoon of November 22, 1963, I was in the library at Georgetown University Law School when I learned that President Kennedy had been shot. That was 50 years ago today, but for my wife ...95 comments 196 Recs
- What Happens When an Autistic 3rd Grader Brings Her Dad's Camping Knife to School Because It's ShinySo, I'm not really sure why I'm writing this diary, honestly. It's going to be rambling, and probably depressing, but I've got to get out what we've been going though lately. I've written a few ...258 comments 119 Recs
- No, she's not running for president.741 comments 249 Recs
- It appears that a certain segment of this site, from top to bottom, want to redefine the mission of this site for such a purpose. It's pretty clear that a lot of people here share a genuine hatred ...1125 comments 303 Recs
- [Cross-posted at The Left Coaster. ] One time in the 2006 Christmas season I was just hanging around the threads at Daily Kos, the topic turned to food and cooking and it was instantly apparent ...327 comments 624 Recs
- Back in the 1970s when I took my first graduate course in health policies, I was surprised to find the U.S. was not first in stuff like life expectancy and infant mortality. I think we were 5th in ...81 comments 185 Recs
- Republican Idaho Congressman Mike Simpson is by no means a moderate. During his 14 years in office, Simpson has consistently received high marks by some of the nation's leading conservative ...5 comments 7 Recs
- I was one of the Dems who was FURIOUS at POTUS Obama for not having a public option and making health care mandatory. But today I am one of few who has been on healthcare.gov, created an account, ...38 comments 23 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.