A new poll from Politico and George Washington University Battleground has both Romney and Ryan viewed favorably by 47% of the population. Further confirmation of the new Republican-leaning non-majority. Obama is viewed favorably by 52% in the same poll.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by cardplayingdog
- Congratulations Alberta, Canada! With a large majority Alberta, Canada has just elected a people friendly, environment friendly premier! Great for Canada and the rest of the world!71 comments 242 Recs
- Freddie Gray being loaded into a van by Baltimore Police On April 12th, six Baltimore police officers assaulted Freddie Gray and took him on something I'll admit I've never heard of ...242 comments 337 Recs
- TPM has someone in the courthouse in Newark relaying the events. Link if you want the news straight from them. The headline item: David Wildstein is pleading guilty to and factual claims he is ...143 comments 293 Recs
- Freddie Gray being loaded into the Baltimore Police Van. Again, because the Baltimore Police refuse to release any real statements from the officers involved in the April 12th arrest and April 19th ...77 comments 188 Recs
- Thanks to reporters Mark Puente & Wesley Lowery for the screen shot: The official list of charges against the 6 officers (not 1, not 2, not 3...*six*) is out:327 comments 415 Recs
- Victim of a "rough ride"? The Baltimore Sun has a pretty illuminating piece on the Baltimore Police Department's criminal technique of "rough rides" in police vans. It turns out that Baltimore ...25 comments 56 Recs
- 2014 Election results called into question by findings of electronic voting machine security expertsAs Jeremy Epstein notes on his Freedom to Tinker blog , in great detail: "If your States election was held in 2014 using the AVS WinVote touchscreen Direct Recording Electronic (DRE) voting machine,293 comments 312 Recs
- 366 comments 400 Recs
- Back when a presidential campaign was most definitely twinkling in Marco Rubio's eye, when he was speaker of the Florida House, he thought he had the solution to healthcare reform—a no-mandate, ...28 comments 26 Recs
- Could it be that NJ Gov Christie and his minions will final face some music? Perhaps as early as next week?73 comments 136 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.