Hey Kos community...a friend of mine is trying to convince me that there has not been any instance of a company relocating to a right-to-work state like South Carolina that has had to import workers because the native workforce of South Carolina (or any other state) is too unskilled. Can anyone help? I could have sworn I read something like that before, but I can't seem to locate an article in Google. Any help is much appreciated.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Apesauce
- Good luck reasoning with this guy President Obama can not force the GOP to stop destroying their own party and along with it America's economy. He can't force them to stop clinging to bad ideas ...637 comments 643 Recs
- By Mike Konczal, originally published on Next New Deal Retreat! Well this is progress. We are seeing distancing by conservative writers on the Reinhart/Rogoff thesis. In Feburary, Douglas Holtz-...80 comments 120 Recs
- My cat is watching me write this, and frankly, I don't care what he thinks so watch away, my feline friend, because I think you're a Republican and I'm going to out you. Fig. 1. Geoffrey the Cat ...342 comments 500 Recs
- It was just too easy. Not a fair fight. Elizabeth Warren is not only smart and engaging, telegenic and nice, but she is one hell of a scrapper. She just punched the silly smiles off of the entire ...533 comments 829 Recs
- Cross posted on Open Left Here is a political realignment for you: legalizing marijuana is now more popular than Republicans. Details in the extended ...381 comments 466 Recs
- Tomorrow, let's win in Georgia! Tomorrow, Georgians have the opportunity to make a statement to the nation. We can continue the wave of change that swept this country in ...40 comments 243 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.