I sing and play guitar in a band! I entered the Guitar Center Singer/Songwriter contest today, which is the last day of the contest, so I want to draw your attention to my video, which you can thumbs up, or go check out my band on Facebook. Or you can see us play if you live in the Bay Area.Here's my entry, here's my band and music, and we're on Facebook. Thanks for your time!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by joe joe
- Honestly, who gives a shit? I've been around DK for a while now, and many lifers know me as an angry, black dyke. Some kossacks like that (I once got hit on in a PM by a particularly noxious kossack ...505 comments 162 Recs
- When you think superheroes, you think of them. All the others are johnny-come-latelys or virtual unknowns. They've been around since the 40s, been off-and-on partners for at least half of that, And ...103 comments 57 Recs
- Being immersed in politics can be a difficult thing. It can be very easy to fall into the trap of believing that the ends justify the means, particularly when so much is at stake. Politicians can ...381 comments 289 Recs
- I used to really love my job. So did my co-workers. I don't know too many people who could make that claim with a straight face but when we said it, we meant it. Not anymore. I work for a ...388 comments 534 Recs
- I seem to recall hearing quite often when I was younger that people get more conservative as they age. As I look toward turning 50 at the end of this year, I'm realizing this is not so for me. I've ...68 comments 74 Recs
- Thank you for the tips and rec's. If we don't run with some good news, who will? SUGGESTED ACTION ITEM: Call your local FBI office just to say THANK YOU! for going after the Insider Traders. Here'173 comments 233 Recs
- Dear New York Times Editorial Board: When you write and publish an editorial called "Reigning in College Tuition," feel free to use the phrase "budget cuts" at some point during the piece. Really, ...4 comments 4 Recs
- "While I feel sorry for every American who, like Dr. Boomer, wants to retire but can’t, there is a lot to like in this surge of experienced workers. Longer work lives mean more ...243 comments 387 Recs
- On a low-key homebody Friday night, I sat through a full episode of Dateline for the first time... well... ever. My reaction during the episode was revelatory to me leading me to write it down in ...67 comments 124 Recs
- Yesterday a group of DailyKos kossacks sojourned down to meet with some of the most scape-goated, reviled, & hated people in our country. It was a journery I wish every kossack could make at some ...115 comments 446 Recs
joe joe's Tags
- No current results.
joe joe's Blogroll
- No current results.