You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Shuksan Tahoma
- Vignesh Ramachandran reports Worldwide Protest in 436 Cities Targets Monsanto and GMOs :104 comments 46 Recs
- If anybody wants to know the kind of people who become teachers, they need only read about the bravery of the staff at Sandy Hook Elementary School. It starts with the principal, Dawn Hochsprung, ...15 comments 58 Recs
- Disasters expose the ugly realities of "normal" society. In those moments, when the great social leveler that is the government is rendered either impotent, moot, or a non-factor in its ability to ...148 comments 294 Recs
- It’s about to get a little intense here at Bainport. This morning, we filed unfair labor practice charges with the National Labor Relations Board against our Bain Capital-owned employer, Sensata ...94 comments 331 Recs
- Well here's a nice little poll on the Missouri Senate race from our "friends" over at Rasmussen: Claire McCaskill: 48 Todd Akin: 38 Undecided: many This poll was taken yesterday, ...211 comments 184 Recs
- Government funding, not Mitt Romney, saved the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Olympics: Mitt Romney did manage to raise money that helped secure Salt Lake as the venue of the 2002 Winter Games. Some of ...120 comments 459 Recs
- Like all presidential candidates, Romney has to submit a financial disclosure statement to the Office of Government Ethics. He filed his most recent one last month, and the disclosure contains a ...177 comments 258 Recs
- My friend Phil Paulson who typed the first brief of his law suit in 1989, didn't live to see this day. The Supreme Court finally, by refusing certiorari, affirmed the ninth circuit decision that the ...16 comments 40 Recs
- Winnemem Wintu Tribe members joined with members of Indian Tribes throughout California and environmental activists in kayaks and rafts to place a banner over the McCloud River on Lake Shasta ...28 comments 66 Recs
- Mitt Romney seems to think that saying "even Jimmy Carter" is setting the bar so low that jumping over is no big feat. Im here to set the record straight and show that Mitt Romney isnt fit to clean ...279 comments 693 Recs
Shuksan Tahoma's Tags
- No current results.