Hockey's back and so is fantasy hockey. I open my leagues up to interested Kossacks. As always, this is free and all you need is a Yahoo ID to play!
Thanks to the lockout, we've got a quick turnaround with NHL games starting Saturday night! Hence, we're drafting Wednesday night at 9 p.m. Eastern. It usually takes 45-60 minutes.
For details on the league and hockey discussion, head below the jump! Feel free to make this an NHL Open Thread.
SPOTS LEFT: FULL! Thanks! If you got here late and really want to join, kos-mail me and I'll do my best to dig up a spot for you.
NHL Topics for discussion, feel free to add yours in the comments!
1. Does the Rick Nash deal make the Rangers favorites in the East?
2. Is this the year the Edmonton Oilers break through with all that young talent?
3. Where will Roberto Luongo end up? Florida? Philly?
4. Does the goal-tending combination of Jaroslav Halak & Brian Elliott make the Blues the favorites out West?
5. How will the Kings fare with Jeff Carter in the fold for a full season? Can they repeat?
Yeah, there are more potential Cup teams than poll spots. Tampa Bay, Ottawa, Buffalo, Anaheim, San Jose and Phoenix are all solid clubs. It'll make for a great season.