I'm not going anywhere, don't worry. I'll continue to smart off in comments; I'll continue to write cynical and sarcastic diaries, rants, and rambling stoner essays. But I feel left out of all the action. So I'm here trying to Pathetically Collect Accolades or Pleas. I don't really care if you agree with me or read any of my shit. But tips, recs, and comments offering praise and support or begging me not to leave would sure be cool. It's just a few mouse clicks or keystrokes, so what's the big deal? Why shouldn't I jump on the bandwagon? Hey, at least I'm being honest. And THANKS! I really love ALL of you!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by bunsk
- Questions about WEDC are dogging Scott Walker Oh, yeah, the normally Scott Walker-subservient Republican Legislators who infest majorities in the Wisconsin State Legislature have told us all we ...62 comments 178 Recs
- When marijuana starts getting relegalized. Pot Legalization Casualties: Oregon Drug Dogs Get the Pink Slip As Oregon prepares for the advent of legal marijuana beginning July 1, there are already ...19 comments 28 Recs
- Leading up to the 1968 Tet Offensive , the Pentagon tried to convince the American public that it was winning the war. General Bruce Palmer, Jr., one of Westmoreland's three Field Force ...183 comments 170 Recs
- Mt. St. Helens eruption in 1980 Thirty-five years ago, on May 18, 1980, Mount St. ...86 comments 151 Recs
- Today’s modern conservatives are emphatic they are right in all things. Their ideology, theology, philosophy, morality, and all other activity is at the highest end of the spectrum of human ...67 comments 76 Recs
- The picture tells the story. No separation. Just call them Jebya. As bad as you may have thought this week was for Jeb Bush, it was actually worse. This is the week Jeb Bush lost the Republican ...209 comments 126 Recs
- Apparently there's a new book out, by someone called Kristen Powers who is apparently a Fox News personality, called THE SILENCING: How the Left is Killing Free Speech . From what I gather, it's ...128 comments 257 Recs
- It was early in the morning. The morning blog post was not yet written. Some ideas and even some videos had already been processed on several current issues including presidential candidates ...86 comments 148 Recs
- 2012 will look like Candy Mountain compared ...71 comments 91 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.