- Today's comic is Call of doodie by Matt Bors:
- Now that Congress has solved all of our other problems:
The heads of the House Oversight Committee are planning to grill professional football players directly in their probe of human growth hormone use in the National Football League.
- Do not fuck with Ann Friedman.
- Sen. Ron Johnson says America is pretty much Atlas Shrugged now, which shows that he, like most wingnuts who like to invoke The Lord God Ayn Rand, has definitely never read the book:
In an interview with the Rand-inspired Atlas Society, Johnson said he "absolutely" sees parallels between the American economy today and the novel in which government regulations drive prominent businessmen to retreat into a secluded gulch in protest.Johnson also claims he's just like Hank Rearden, and since we know he didn't invent some awesome new metal, I guess that means he's cheating on his wife. Or something.
- Oh no! How will life ever be the same?
CNN contributors and political power couple James Carville and Mary Matalin are leaving the network, Carville told POLITICO today. [...]
News of Carville and Matalin's departure first surfaced in a report from FishbowlDC, which also noted that conservative contributor Erick Erickson would be moving to Fox News, which POLITICO has confirmed.
- Fox "News" bobbleheads still think there's some sort of nefarious HILLARYBENGHAZI60MINUTESSOMETHING conspiracy about ... something.
- And speaking of Benghazi conspiracy theories:
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) is sticking with his belief that the Obama administration is covering up a vast conspiracy of arms smuggling out of Benghazi, Libya to jihadi rebels in Syria, despite a lack of evidence.
- Is the The New Republic purging its Jews? Batshit crazy conspiracy theorists are on it!
- This happened:
Seattle police worked with Army officials Monday to track down the history of a nonfunctional missile launcher that showed up at a weapons buyback program and determine whether it was legal or possibly stolen from the military.
- On today's Kagro in the Morning show, Greg Dworkin joined us to talk about the Republican efforts to become the non-stupid party, and how they're faring. David Brooks thinks they're doing a lousy job, but he'll fix it by complaining. We also caught up with the latest crazy gun stories, the remaining possibilities for Senate rules reform, and even some old but still surprising news about which presidents were responsible for the biggest and smallest rates of growth in government spending. It's a shocker for people who hate Obama and love Reagan. Know anyone like that?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Kaili Joy Gray
- My beautiful wife, Mary Nir, was an extraordinary soul. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a wickedly off-beat sense of humor. There was no one she wouldn't stop to help. If you knew ...174 comments 716 Recs
- Some of us have been missing Kaili Joy Gray's weekly recap of the War on Women. I'd rather be just plain missing the War on Women, but until then, we're trying to bring this weekly feature back as ...59 comments 101 Recs
- Kaili's first contribution is up at Wonkette and it is terrific. Happy Conservative Warriors Defeated by Mysterious CPAC Plague Caused By Liberals Probably . Everybody please welcome our newest ...87 comments 195 Recs
- Cross posted from Blue Virginia Just when you thought Virginia AG - and presumptive 2013 Teapublican nominee for governor - Ken "Kookinelli" couldn't get any creepier or more bizarre,18 comments 29 Recs
- Robin Kelly, victorious After Robin Kelly's dominant victory in Tuesday night's Democratic primary to fill ex-Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr.'s vacant House seat, there's been a lot of very facile analysis ...84 comments 133 Recs
- This is fucking awesome, and hilarious, and appropriate, and reflective of my thinking on the issue. Look, I've long maintained that Daily Kos isn't for everyone, and will never strive to be. It is ...860 comments 564 Recs
- Greg Sargent :Norman Ornstein, an observer of Congress for decades, literally wrote the book on GOP obstructionism. So I asked him what he thought of the disappointing filibuster reform deal reached ...224 comments 250 Recs
- Chances Rand Paul will ever be president No doubt you've seen Sen. Rand Paul's made-for-TV tantrum yesterday at the U.S. Senate's Benghazi hearing. When the Kentucky ...95 comments 133 Recs
- No, not that pizza executive Here's what House Republicans were up to yesterday : House Republicans heard it loud ...100 comments 32 Recs
- I've long believed that wankerish NoLabels-loving conservaDem Jim Cooper has deserved a primary challenge. It's not just his votes but his mouth: He's spent his whole career publicly undermining the ...191 comments 147 Recs
Kaili Joy Gray's Tags
- #OccupyWallstreet (256)
- Abortion (12453)
- Black Kos (3711)
- Bristol Palin (265)
- Civil Rights (41766)
- Equal Pay (641)
- Feminism (3439)
- Mad Logophile (39)
- Occupy Wall Street (14350)
- Planned Parenthood (2908)
- Rape (4538)
- Sarah Palin (15994)
- second-wave feminism (14)
- Sex (1590)
- Susan G. Komen (247)
- War on Women (5544)
- Women (5830)
Kaili Joy Gray's Blogroll
- No current results.