House Rep Paul Broun (GA) of "evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory" are all "lies straight from the pit of Hell." fame has announced he's going to run for Saxby-Chambliss's Senate seat. Now it's not a sure thing, but if tea party races in 2014 are like those in 2012, then with some work, this could be another opportunity to put a Democrat in the Senate.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
HeyMikey, la motocycliste, elwior, jakebob, Lujane, JamieG from Md, trimguy, kevin k, Vatexia, Liberal Granny, pistolSO, Sue B, poopdogcomedy, CA wildwoman
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Chrisfs
- Yesterday was nuts for me due to the revelation that the HHS Dept.--either intentionally or accidentally--overstated both the August and October QHP (qualified health plan) enrollment figures by ...6 comments 25 Recs
- Milly Zantow has passed away is Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin at 91. You likely never heard of her. And yet she affected your life every day for decades. You know the little triangle symbols on ...60 comments 347 Recs
- Yesterday on my public Facebook page, I began following the story of Eden Foods (this is a good place to start ), an organic food company whose products are beloved by many friends, especially my ...319 comments 679 Recs
- Short diary - but I had this idea that I wanted to share. There's been calls for boycotting Hobby Lobby, I certainly haven't shopped there since this all began, discussions here about where else to ...206 comments 481 Recs
- When do online threats of violence go too far? More to the point, is the test for evaluating a criminal threat whether /a reasonable person/ would have regarded the communication as a threat, or ...74 comments 40 Recs
- Yesterday in Topeka, KS, First Lady Michelle Obama did not hold back or disappoint, and I tell you, heads must be blowing up in the RW world. Remember, giving the Speech yesterday was a compromise ...198 comments 757 Recs
- Bud Purdy was so revered in Idaho that even a bunch of Republicans pay tribute to him.256 comments 748 Recs
- Jon Gruber is a heath care expert from MIT who advised Romney in the creation of the Massachusetts Plan (Romneycare) and was involved with the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). In an interview today ...148 comments 496 Recs
- Cross-posted at ACA Signups Hell of a day so far: More evidence that I won't get any sleep in April either... Short version: Oregon, Massachusetts and now Maryland all *may* extend their QHP ...37 comments 152 Recs
- Saturday morning I was at work in the ED of a large urban teaching hospital in a red state without a Medicaid expansion or a state exchange. We are the second largest safety net hospital in the ...132 comments 381 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.