The Bethesda Chapter of the Junior League of Hamas confirmed that their speaker for next week's monthly meeting will be Department of Defense Secretary nominee and former Senator Chuck Hagel. Senator Hagel has spoken to our chapter before in 2011 and members can be sure of another lively talk and discussion afterwards. Sisters are encouraged to attend and Bring a Friend. Lunch will be served.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by MARTinNJ
- My Stupid State #102 This could only happen here. Orange County, Florida, home of Orlando, is the 12th largest school district in the US. It has over 115 elementary schools. Since 1999, we have ...47 comments 85 Recs
- ChristieGate? BridgeGate? BridgeGate II? The Nation reported today that Chris Christie's "hatchet men" Bill Baroni and David Wildstein, along with the Port Authority's Chairman David "The General" ...69 comments 167 Recs
- And now we're in the stage where conservative-led states try and top each other for the most outrageous pro-discrimination laws of all . [T]he ...184 comments 130 Recs
- Bad day for Benghazi conspiracy ...208 comments 135 Recs
- That is the question being pondered (along with Biblical readings and an analysis on using the ‘Abortion Barbie’ attack as a successful GOP strategy beyond Texas) over on Red State. The post ...172 comments 84 Recs
- The crocodile tears are flowing at Politico where right-wing law prof Eugene Kontorovich tries to make the case ...148 comments 92 Recs
- About forty lazy takers were in arrears on their lunch money. The best way to teach those filthy beggars a lesson? Humiliate them publicly by taking away their lunches and throwing them in the trash.683 comments 598 Recs
- For some time now, the knee-jerk reaction of "liberals" (meaning, sundry fans/supporters/allies of the President and the Democratic Party) to the GOP's irrational, dishonest and hypocritical ...78 comments 58 Recs
- Once again, your intrepid diarist missed the beginning of the segment from moments ago on the Rachel Maddow Show, but I have this much: Lawyers for the Koch Brothers released a statement saying the ...99 comments 524 Recs
- God, I am so not touching this : “I think it’s time Republicans no longer accept listening to the Democrats talk ...297 comments 91 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.