Let's define the Republican Party as "Preserving today forever or until the Second Coming."
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Deep Throat
- "Dead malls," "traffic sewers," "parking deserts." These terms are now common among civic planners. They also have a common origin: suburbia. These are not the usual terms used in public health ...167 comments 242 Recs
- 2014 Election results called into question by findings of electronic voting machine security expertsAs Jeremy Epstein notes on his Freedom to Tinker blog , in great detail: "If your States election was held in 2014 using the AVS WinVote touchscreen Direct Recording Electronic (DRE) voting machine,293 comments 312 Recs
- The Grande Ballroom in Detroit wasn't destroyed in the 1967 riots, but images like this one of the city came to be because of that terrible week in July 1967. (Image used under Creative Commons ...68 comments 58 Recs
- So this happened and I can't believe I have heard anyone say anything. Not even a diary. Seriously. See below...204 comments 229 Recs
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell isn't wasting any time finding ways to attack President Obama's efforts to fight climate change through ...31 comments 31 Recs
- Puppy Parent. Mutt Mom. Doggy Daddy. My husband and I have used all of these phrases to describe each other or ourselves. In our eyes, we are acting as the parents of the dogs that reside in ...169 comments 123 Recs
- I was intrigued when I noticed that Cotton joined the Army two-and-a-half years after graduating from Harvard Law. During that time, he had served as a law clerk for a Reagan-appointed ...511 comments 341 Recs
- Tracy Siska at The Guardian writes about homegrown torture in The Chicago police used appalling military interrogation tactics for decades : The Chicago police department has promised for more than ...56 comments 52 Recs
- We might as well get used to sights like this for the foreseeable future. San Francisco broke an unfortunate record last month:240 comments 401 Recs
- With so much debate around the seeming return of Measles - in part spurred by those who were not vaccinated, and putting more at risk, many friends have reminded me of this statement about the ...800 comments 659 Recs
Deep Throat's Tags
- No current results.
Deep Throat's Blogroll
- No current results.