You can sign Hagan's petition here: http://www.democratsenators.org/...If you thought Paul Ryan’s original budget was bad, brace yourself – the plan he introduced this week is even more devastating.
While calling it a “responsible, reasonable balanced plan,” Ryan’s new budget again includes his failed proposal to end Medicare as we know it by turning it into a voucher program. We know there’s nothing responsible or reasonable about a budget that makes health care more expensive for seniors.
And that's not all. Ryan's misguided budget would slash crucial investments in our middle class like education, research, and infrastructure. We can’t let Ryan get away with it – join me and demand the House reject this awful plan before it’s too late.
Click here to add your name to our petition before the Ryan Budget destroys Medicare and hurts middle-class families across country:
The Ryan Budget is about one thing: Protecting the wealthiest at the expense of seniors and the middle class. His priorities are all wrong. We have to stand up for Medicare and look out for seniors - and we must invest in our middle class.
If you’re having déjà vu, you’re not the only one. We can’t let Paul Ryan or other Washington insiders get away with ending Medicare as we know it or gutting middle class investments. Will you sign our petition and demand the House reject the Ryan Budget?
Tell Paul Ryan and his out of touch allies to stop these devastating cuts to middle class investments. Sign our petition right now:
Thank you for speaking out,
Received this e-mail from Senator Kay Hagan (D. NC):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- I wrote a diary last week about how Scott in ...13 comments 7 Recs
- and Sen. Clinton, and Sen. Warren and MoveOn and People for the American Way and Friends Committee on National Legislation and Democratic Nationnal Committee and DailyKos and so many others. But, ...102 comments 166 Recs
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...220 comments 229 Recs
- Sorry, Sen. Johnson. The House just doesn't care about your political prospects. Things are getting just slightly urgent for Republicans faced with the possibility that the Supreme Court will ...49 comments 31 Recs
- Fighting it to the end. Thanks to 14 Democrats joining all-but-five Senate Republicans in approving fast-track trade legislation last week, it's now up to the House, which is where most close ...93 comments 78 Recs
- Gubernatorial frontrunner GOP Sen. David ...7 comments 8 Recs
- A confluence of two ideas: the Democrats are not being serious about hiking the minimum wage AND Bernie Sanders makes a more formal presidential campaign announcement today. These are connected ideas.241 comments 149 Recs
- Mark Weisbrot , writing at Aljazeera is of the opinion that the public discussion of the TPP has been much more robust than discussion of NAFTA had ever been. And that ...132 comments 249 Recs
- No current results.