@AriFleischer: On 10th anniversary of Iraq war, I can never praise enough the men and women of America's military. Thank you for all you do.There simply isn't enough snark ... Ari, put a sock in it.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by dadadata
- Allowing citizens to register to vote on Election Day is a smart idea that boosts turnout and makes things easier for the most mobile Americans. It has been tested for problems for decades in the ...56 comments 79 Recs
- It's all around!!!10 comments 14 Recs
- Titled: Sea Otter - Putting His Feet Up Artist: Mark Hobson In many ways I've had a charmed childhood. I grew up in a small village in Wales: Llanrhaeadr Ym Mochnant, and when I turned 10, my ...73 comments 75 Recs
- I tried to write a roundup of what's going down in New York on Saturday but was thwarted by the internet gnomes that were migrating Big Orange at the time. A lot has happened since then! Here's ...60 comments 96 Recs
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...84 comments 515 Recs
- The right's response to the riots in Baltimore shows how riots can seize the attention of those who otherwise can't be bothered. Cross posted from Pruning Shears .10 comments 6 Recs
- I live in the rural Midwest. Agriculture is the dominant activity, and most folks live in small towns. In many respects, it is a good place to live. People are mostly decent and hard working. ...54 comments 104 Recs
- is the title of this short piece by Eugene Robinson in the Post Partisan section of the Washington Post . Robinson reminds us that the entire incident reeks of racial bias. Gray was on a street ...83 comments 218 Recs
- Almost every day on Facebook, Twitter, or some other social media, I see a conservative ranting away with how the Republican Party is the party of, ahem, “good Christian values” Often ...249 comments 266 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.