Ex Mississippi gov. Ronnie Musgrove endorses marriage equality, sorry for the short diarie, I thought is was news worthy though.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by akze29
- You can follow reports of the vote count live. www.rte.ie - live Referendum and by-election counts Some truly amazing vote results even in rural areas and in working class areas. The "No" side ...8 comments 10 Recs
- This is good to see -- and they make a few ' Patriotic ' arguments too ... Hundreds of tech companies line up to oppose TPP trade agreement by Sam Thielman in New York, theGuardian.com -- May 20, ...8 comments 26 Recs
- Frankly, I never dreamed that when I posted a diary here during the Bush years titled "Listen up, Whistleblowers!" it would end up on the Wikileaks page, ( Link ) much less, still be relevant during ...71 comments 170 Recs
- Honest answer to a reader's question No snark, no smartassery. This is one of the finest responses I've ever seen to this kind of question. Setup: The Charlotte Observer's Taylor Batten wrote a ...139 comments 651 Recs
- Let's be clear: The Senate is not where the action ultimately is going to be when it comes to defeating "Fast Track" and the TPP. It will be in the House. Eventually, in my estimation, "fast track" ...366 comments 259 Recs
- So, having a better working alternative means we have to get our act together? Comcast sued Chattanooga Electric Power Board (EPB)98 comments 317 Recs
- Payless Furniture Outlet in Lawrence, Kansas has finally, once and for all, closed their doors. But not before a few final shots could be thrown at the town they leave behind. Lawrence, KS, one of ...324 comments 263 Recs
- TIME recently held its gala celebrating the magazine's self-proclaimed 100 most influential people. Among those chosen were David Koch and Stephen Colbert, who spoke before the gathered masses. ...288 comments 1082 Recs
- In the UK elections, there were two big winners -- the Tories and the Scottish Nationalists. The losers were the pollsters, who believed that there would be another hung parliament, along with ...85 comments 66 Recs
- So I'm watching Rachel Maddow last night, and she was busy promulgating the myth of Obama and his twelve-dimensional chess political strategy; this time the myth was being spun about the TPP and ...297 comments 116 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.