The above popped up in my Newsfeed today from a friend's wall. I've tried to glean the statement, but many conservative newsfeeds are saying that a representative from Planned Parenthood essentially argued that a failed aborted child can be allowed to be killed on the table after being birthed. I'm not saying it is or isn't what happened, but that line of statement is not exactly going to fly well on the Right, even among my most moderate of Right friends. Anybody have details on the statements?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by DAISHI
- This is not an easy diary to write. I've considered myself liberal since I was young. My views on the world aligned (and still do) with thoughts we consider classically liberal. I believe in free ...1081 comments 241 Recs
- Note: I originally published this diary in July 2009. Over the years, I've occasionally thought about reposting it when I felt the need arose. Fortunately, nothing met my criteria of overt sexism ...234 comments 133 Recs
- George Washington warned this Nation about political parties that,"alternate domination of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which in ...40 comments 5 Recs
- I really don't understand why this is even a question. But apparently it is. Yesterday I wrote a post called "Jews are NOT at war with Islam. But jihadi terrorists have declared war on Jews." In ...186 comments 144 Recs
- Daily Kos has become a haven for anti-Semites. There, I said it. Sure, the anti-Semitism is usually couched in "but Israel" terms, but it's there. Allow me, please to give a recent example of the ...179 comments 21 Recs
- Fox and right-wing nut jobs are apoplectic! President Obama made a video with BuzzFeed on Thursday to promote healthcare.gov. In it, he vamps in front of a mirror, draws a picture of his "crush" (...234 comments 397 Recs
- Alabama awakened on Monday to the realization that gay couples could, for the first time ever, apply for an Alabama marriage license and actually get one -- instead of being mocked or arrested or ...56 comments 188 Recs
- Authorities say that Coast Guardsman Adrian Loya was obsessed with Lisa Trubnikova whom he shot and killed. He also shot her wife, Anna Trubnikova, who is in the hopital with serious injuries. And,25 comments 61 Recs
- This is a kind of tricky post to write because of what just happened to the Jordanian pilot. And I want to be clear--I have no sympathy for ISIS. Its actions are abhorrent to me. The group is a ...33 comments 20 Recs
- 59 comments 7 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.