The Atlanta Meet-up will definitely be held at Manuel's Tavern in Buckhead. Following in the poll will be the two dates opol and I have thought would be good. Please vote on the date you are most likely to be able to attend and we will choose the date that has the most comers. Thanks for your interest and we hope to have a great meet-up with lots of kossacks there. I know it will be a fun time for all. Looking forward to meeting you guys and please pick a date.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
navajo, ktar7582, slksfca, One Pissed Off Liberal, LinSea, dharmasyd, BlueJessamine, NormAl1792, orange dog, Glen The Plumber, ProseAndThorn
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by racheltracks
- Sara R, one of our beloved quilt sisters, has a birthday today. She, her sister winglion (Ann), their five cats and four chickens have much to celebrate on a daily basis, as Sara herself ...235 comments 144 Recs
- Okay, I need your help. My wife, Sylv Taylor, is bed-bound with Lupus and her laptop is the only link she has to the outside world. That laptop is also what she uses to create art, including ...25 comments 33 Recs
- Tuesday! As you can see by Itzl's concerned look, this group is for us to check in at to let people know we are alive, doing OK, and not affected by such things as heat, blizzards, floods, wild ...65 comments 16 Recs
- Today, my wife and I left Worcester, Mass. without the most precious asset we created for our country. Our daughter. She's 18 years old. She's gorgeous and smart: She's always the loudest ...76 comments 151 Recs
- We are caught between a Quagmire and a Cold War. Only this time, it may not be so Cold. This news is just about as bad as it gets with an overstretched military and everything DOWN at home ...122 comments 29 Recs
- UPDATE: We are closer now than ever! 92% Complete, only $400.00 to go! What do Aji, Kitsap River, rb137, Patriot Daily News Clearinghouse, Sara R and peregrine kate all have in common? ...36 comments 72 Recs
- The Atlanta kos meetup was a huge success. Quite a few showed up. eeff had to cancel at the last minute because of work demands. He was missed, as was Annrose and a few others. Sadly, racheltracks ...87 comments 90 Recs
- PLEASE, NEW VOLUNTEER DIARISTS ARE ABSOLUTELY NEEDED AND WELCOME! YOU DON"T HAVE TO BE PERFECT! PLEASE SIGN UP IN THE BUTT CAN . GUS (Gave Up Smoking) is a self-sustaining community support ...70 comments 7 Recs
- No one volunteered to host today, and all week I had planned to write a fill-in diary. I had just started working on it when the marathon bombing happened. Suddenly I was fielding phone calls ...34 comments 44 Recs
- There's recently been a spate of great diaries on Marx, so I thought I'd throw my hat into the ring and discuss some basic Marxist themes. Hopefully the scholarly Marxists won't come down too hard ...193 comments 148 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.