After 6 long years in a nursing home and a slow decline, my Father passed away quickly, quietly and painlessly. He was 91. He was loved and will be missed. I just thought some people should know that through his dementia he still asked about one particular person that stuck in his mind as smart, pretty, sweet and a bringer of great cookies.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Gooserock, BlackSheep1, ladybug53, Habitat Vic, Rosalie907, thankgodforairamerica, JeffW, luckylizard, lissablack, bfitzinAR, anonevent, ban nock, worldlotus, YaNevaNo, SuWho, FloridaSNMOM, jennyp, brook, nomandates
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Hooverson
- Marc Benioff, executive of Salesforce the international CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Giant took a stand today in the passage of Indiana's "religious freedom" legislation. Today we are ...192 comments 406 Recs
- Killing off their own supporters. This is the sort of story that sends ...156 comments 305 Recs
- I know other diaries are addressing the historic vote by Volkswagen auto plant workers in Tennessee to unionize and be represented by the UAW this week. But I wanted to highlight a humorous, and ...238 comments 442 Recs
- Um, never mind? Wisconsin state Rep. Joel Kleefisch (R, of course) got a lot of attention when it was revealed over the weekend that he had been working on a bill hand-...73 comments 170 Recs
- 65 comments 66 Recs
- Paying attention to Americans' real needs again. It is, as Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts says in an email, a small issue. But the [Equal Employment for All Acthttp://www.warren.senate.gov/...224 comments 264 Recs
- ......there was a little girl who got left behind by the person who was most important in her life.31 comments 47 Recs
- You have got to give it to Republicans, they are efficient. Why should they spend their time trying to adopt women centric and women friendly policies, when they can simply reduce their impact on ...220 comments 382 Recs
- Despite the efforts of House members like Rep Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) to kill the Monsanto Protection Rider, it passed in the House version of the short-term appropriations bill, the Continuing ...104 comments 305 Recs
- A sign of the times: Popular Science, the 141-year-old publication that's one of my favorites to pick up at airports for in-flight reading, shut off comments on its website today. An important part ...371 comments 689 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.