Recently on CNN, Gloria Borger responded to the ABC news release on Benghazi. The release (of talking points surrounding the Benghazi attacks) shows there were different drafts, and that some words were omitted, as the talking points were edited by different agencies (CIA, State Department, and the White House). The main word omitted, that has the press in a tizzy, is the word al queda. However, this was already explained by former CIA director Gen. Petraeus, who wanted (references to) al queda removed, so as not to tip off al queda of any ongoing investigation. Well, this is where Gloria Borger thought she had a smoking gun. She accused the administration of a cover up. Now, in every CNN panel, everyone assumes that Borger is the "liberal" on the panel. She is not. She is a corporate shill. She is accusing the administration of a cover up. That is a serious accusation. There are some partisan republicans that are not making this accusation, at least not yet. But here's Gloria Borger, our liberal commentator, making this accusation. When can we get a real liberal voice on CNN??
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by bluestate69
- Of the clown acts the Republican Congressional leadership currently has on display, the one with the broadest destructive potential is the contest between competing budget proposals. The House ...29 comments 64 Recs
- What's melting away faster? Arctic ice or Meet the Press audience size? Climate change denier Sen. James Inhofe, who also happens to chair the Committee on Environment and Public Works, got a lot ...164 comments 403 Recs
- We never thought he'd do something to ...278 comments 161 Recs
- (Click to enlarge) Freshman Senator Joni Ernst's rebuttal to Obama's State of the Union address provided me with some much-needed comic relief after the turbulent news of the past few weeks. Of ...122 comments 91 Recs
- Most folks have noticed a different kind of Barack Obama these days - and we like it. He's got sort of a, 'I don't give a shit about the non-compromising GOP - fuck 'em. I've got the veto power, ...237 comments 275 Recs
- The people spoke all right—and they gave the 46 Senate Democrats ...149 comments 88 Recs
- You didn't know this, did you? On a flight home I sat in between two individuals, a Marine and boxing promoter. The boxing guy was an older gentleman, and told interesting stories, such as ...620 comments 723 Recs
- There's a Union under that Tennessee roof - and it's freaking Righty out An update on the battle for an American labor movement in the 21st Century,58 comments 232 Recs
- http://media.salon.com/2014/08/james_foley.jpg James Foley wanted the World to know about evil. He wanted all of us to know what was happening in Syria. He was having coffee in 2012 with his ...45 comments 90 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.