You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by WheninRome
- Who says Bernie Sanders can't win? If he keeps coming up with simple mind blowing ideas like he did on CNN the other day , he is going to win a lot of votes! Simple yes, mind blowing, only if you ...534 comments 482 Recs
- On November 4, 2008, President Barack Obama proclaimed the following in his election night victory speech : "This is our time, to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our ...145 comments 215 Recs
- This man has read the TPP, can't legally tell us the details, but says Warren's criticisms are rightLabor organizations oppose the Trans Pacific Partnership Trade deal in a rally outside of the Capitol in May 2014. His name is Michael Wessel. He has served on the U.S. ...249 comments 371 Recs
- Boehner refuses to talk about GOP Amtrak cuts When a reporter asked Boehner to clarify whether Amtrak’s apparent infrastructure troubles are related to spending cuts, Boehner interrupts her and ...56 comments 92 Recs
- As the Amtrak derailment showed (again), the refusal to spend on infrastructure literally kills . Also, infrastructure spending: (i) is necessary and unavoidable (failure to timely spend on ...338 comments 502 Recs
- Let us open an account for you, or ten.166 comments 260 Recs
- 180 House Democrats Just Voted to Cut Medicare Benefits, Paving Road for Future "Entitlement Reform"The House passed its "doc fix" deal today 392 to 37 . Party leaders were glowing in self-congratulation: Pelosi praised the deal, saying it had been a “privilege” to work with Boehner “in a ...64 comments 45 Recs
- Here it is, for the world to see.634 comments 554 Recs
- As the GOP sabotage and sedition continues, the US appears to be going the way of the Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth (P-LC) rather than the way of the Roman Empire. If you know your history, this ...128 comments 348 Recs
- This morning, my husband mentioned that he'd heard a discussion that included some conjecture on the possibility that Netanyahu's diatribe against a nuclear nonproliferation deal with Iran might ...683 comments 871 Recs
- No current results.