You can sign Kuster's petition here:Today, the House voted on a bill regarding the controversial Keystone XL pipeline that would move the project forward before President Obama’s review is done.
I take issue with any bill that would exclude the President’s role in making a decision like this by simply cutting off his review before he is done. That’s just not right.
And, the truth is I wholeheartedly believe we can create jobs and energy without putting the environment at risk, by making investments in American-made renewable energy.
If you too believe we can and should create jobs and energy by making investments in American-made renewable energy and infrastructure projects, then join me. Stand up for us here at home and add your name:
This proposal has raised significant possible environmental concerns. It is only right that we make sure we give the Keystone XL pipeline a thorough review – that’s why I voted no. There is no good reason to cut off the President’s review before he is done.
We can do better and the American people deserve better. I told you when you helped elect me that I would be a different kind of leader – putting the people of New Hampshire before politics every time. And you can count on it. Add your name now if you agree we can do better!
Thank you for standing with me!
Received this e-mail from Congresswoman Annie Kuster (D. NH-02) today:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Alaska sets new record for earliest day with temperatures in the 90s! Temperature in Alaska on the afternoon of May 23, 2015, based on data from NOAA's Real-time Mesoscale Unbelievable that ...130 comments 210 Recs
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...29 comments 70 Recs
- I meant to write this up a couple of weeks ago when Elizabeth Warren released a report called, "Broken Promises: Decades of Failure to Enforce Labor Standards in Free Trade Agreements" but, well, ...29 comments 31 Recs
- Rep. Matt Salmon is considering a primary campaign against John McCain On Tuesday, Democratic Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced that she would challenge Republican Sen. John McCain, but the senator ...8 comments 12 Recs
- Maryland Democrat John Delaney took to the Washington Post yesterday to make the argument that Democrats who are providing a "loud voice" on issues ...9 comments 16 Recs
- Earlier today, May 28th, the NC house cleared a gay marriage objections bill that allows court officials to opt out of same-sex marriage duties based on religious Objections “sincerely held”.7 comments 15 Recs
- The Justice Department has indicted former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on reporting evasion charges and lying to the FBI as part of an effort to pay off victims of “prior bad acts.” In an ...86 comments 112 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...831 comments 157 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...374 comments 145 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...333 comments 332 Recs
- No current results.