You can sign Kuster's petition here:Today, the House voted on a bill regarding the controversial Keystone XL pipeline that would move the project forward before President Obama’s review is done.
I take issue with any bill that would exclude the President’s role in making a decision like this by simply cutting off his review before he is done. That’s just not right.
And, the truth is I wholeheartedly believe we can create jobs and energy without putting the environment at risk, by making investments in American-made renewable energy.
If you too believe we can and should create jobs and energy by making investments in American-made renewable energy and infrastructure projects, then join me. Stand up for us here at home and add your name:
This proposal has raised significant possible environmental concerns. It is only right that we make sure we give the Keystone XL pipeline a thorough review – that’s why I voted no. There is no good reason to cut off the President’s review before he is done.
We can do better and the American people deserve better. I told you when you helped elect me that I would be a different kind of leader – putting the people of New Hampshire before politics every time. And you can count on it. Add your name now if you agree we can do better!
Thank you for standing with me!
Received this e-mail from Congresswoman Annie Kuster (D. NH-02) today:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Treatment over incarceration? Yes. Massachusetts has been fighting a growing wave of ...30 comments 79 Recs
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) is one of the more endangered Republicans up for re-election in 2016, which might have something to do with the fact that he'...4 comments 9 Recs
- I know that you’re well aware of the historic obstruction we’ve seen from the GOP on issues ranging from the budget to President Obama’s ability to negotiate treaties to an increase in the ...2 comments 9 Recs
- Let us open an account for you, or ten.69 comments 162 Recs
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott is continuing his bizarre quest to get one kind of federal money because he doesn'...36 comments 103 Recs
- This from the Anchorage Daily News: Ethan Berkowitz surged to a decisive win over opponent Amy Demboski in the Anchorage mayoral runoff election Tuesday night. With 98 percent of the vote counted,81 comments 240 Recs
- From senate.sanders.gov : Bernie Sanders on Wednesday introduced legislation to break up the nation’s biggest banks in order to safeguard the economy and prevent another costly taxpayer bailout.161 comments 320 Recs
- This looks like good news : WASHINGTON (AP) -- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is hiring veterans of President Barack Obama's highly regarded digital operation for his 2016 White House campaign. The ...116 comments 152 Recs
- Congratulations Alberta, Canada! With a large majority Alberta, Canada has just elected a people friendly, environment friendly premier! Great for Canada and the rest of the world!64 comments 205 Recs
- Still not onboard with fast-tracking the Trans-Pacific Partnership Under the rubric of "prioritize jobs" Democratic Sens. Tammy Baldwin (WI), Sherrod Brown (OH), Al Franken (MN), ...32 comments 86 Recs
- No current results.