You can sign Kuster's petition here:Today, the House voted on a bill regarding the controversial Keystone XL pipeline that would move the project forward before President Obama’s review is done.
I take issue with any bill that would exclude the President’s role in making a decision like this by simply cutting off his review before he is done. That’s just not right.
And, the truth is I wholeheartedly believe we can create jobs and energy without putting the environment at risk, by making investments in American-made renewable energy.
If you too believe we can and should create jobs and energy by making investments in American-made renewable energy and infrastructure projects, then join me. Stand up for us here at home and add your name:
This proposal has raised significant possible environmental concerns. It is only right that we make sure we give the Keystone XL pipeline a thorough review – that’s why I voted no. There is no good reason to cut off the President’s review before he is done.
We can do better and the American people deserve better. I told you when you helped elect me that I would be a different kind of leader – putting the people of New Hampshire before politics every time. And you can count on it. Add your name now if you agree we can do better!
Thank you for standing with me!
Received this e-mail from Congresswoman Annie Kuster (D. NH-02) today:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...212 comments 203 Recs
- Sorry, Sen. Johnson. The House just doesn't care about your political prospects. Things are getting just slightly urgent for Republicans faced with the possibility that the Supreme Court will ...45 comments 30 Recs
- Fighting it to the end. Thanks to 14 Democrats joining all-but-five Senate Republicans in approving fast-track trade legislation last week, it's now up to the House, which is where most close ...93 comments 78 Recs
- Gubernatorial frontrunner GOP Sen. David ...7 comments 8 Recs
- A confluence of two ideas: the Democrats are not being serious about hiking the minimum wage AND Bernie Sanders makes a more formal presidential campaign announcement today. These are connected ideas.232 comments 148 Recs
- Ann Kirkpatrick Tuesday morning brought some exciting news for Arizona Democrats, as Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced she'd run against veteran ...55 comments 59 Recs
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- No current results.