1. You have not yet commented. Just a Lurker. Swimming in the primordial soup.
1a. You sign up for an account. You call yourself "Abiogenesis." You've grown ovaries, and legs, and you've crawled onto land. AND, you can Rec, and perhaps soon.........HR!
2. Your very first comment ever, having to do with the futility of vaccinations, gets bombed to oblivion with HR's. Who knew?
3. Your second comment ever, apologizing for saying vaccinations are futile, survives. But no Rec's.
4. Your very next comment, spouting the wonderfulness of vaccinations gets 59 Rec's.
5. Your first comment written from the heart, gets a Rec. (woo-hoo!)
6. 12,856 comments later, you write your first diary. About the futility of vaccinations. HR'd to oblivion.
7. Your second diary, apologizing for that diary, gets 1 view, no Recs.
8. Your third diary, praising Kos and the site, kissing as many asses as you can, gets you your first Diary Rec (Woo-Hoo!!!!). In fact it gets you 12 Recs.
9. First comment on the Top Comments list. Something to do with how great cats are.
10. You get an invite to join a group, by the name of "Cats Are Great."
10a. Someone subscribes to your account. Someone who loves cats.
11. You take a hiatus from the site for 2 months (fame is tiring).
12. You come back to find the site has been "upgraded." You can't find a goddamned thing. You sulk. You fume. You explode. You write a diary about how badly the new site sucks ass. Your very first diary on the Recommended Diary List!
13. In that diary, Kos himself replies to one of your comments. He tells you your opinion is as good as anyone else's. (SCORE!!!!). But, does he really MEAN it?
13a. You brood about that for three months.
14. 15,204 comments later, a front-page writer quotes you (!)
15. 3,129 comments later, a non-recommended diary you wrote gets linked to, on the front-page. It's about water levels in Ukraine lakes.
16. A front-page writer subscribes to your account.
17. 103 comments, and 298 diaries later (after they lifted the one-diary-per-day limit), you write a recommended diary that gets promoted to the front-page (!!)
18. Kos himself writes a diary about how great your diary is, and hints that you might be House material in the state of Delaware. If, you know, you move to Delaware, and wait until you're a citizen.
19. New front-pagers are chosen, and you are chosen as an alternate. Should anyone fall, you're in (!!!)
20. Kos is arrested as head of a guinea-pig-racing syndicate, under RICO statutes.
21. You're in!!!!
22. You take off your mask, to reveal that you are, indeed.........(VOTE!!)
Already forget who ErrinF was?