If you'd like to donate to Graves' campaign, you can do so here:Rep. Michele Bachmann announced this morning that she will not seek re-election.
First, I hope you’ll take a moment to reflect on the enormous impact you’ve had. Your effort in this campaign has proven that a grassroots movement can make a real difference to our country – as you can see, it already has.
Now we have an opportunity. Now we can finish the conversation we were so eager to have – about protecting our shared values and creating economic opportunity for all Minnesotans.
This is an important moment, but our work is not done. Surely, Rep. Bachmann’s allies – and their resources – aren’t going anywhere. Their goal remains the same.
Let’s show them we’re ready to seize the moment and finish what we started.
Click here to rush $5 or whatever you can afford to take advantage of this historic moment and keep our momentum going!I wish Michele and her family the best, I really do. But we have an unbelievable opportunity now for a new dialogue, one that focuses on what unites us, not what divides us. What we share in common, not what makes us different.
This is the chance we’ve worked so long and so hard for. We can’t let anyone take it away from us but it won’t be that simple. We need to prove that we are committed to fighting for what we believe in, no matter what.
Before extremists who control Congress can redouble their efforts, we need to act. We need to send a message that the wind is at our backs and we’re not stopping.
Click here to contribute today and finish what we started.
Thank you so much for everything you’ve done to get us to this point. None of our work was ever possible without you.
Received this e-mail today from Congressional candidate Jim Graves (D. MN-06):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Odysseus, RumsfeldResign, EricS, cosette, kaliope, JVolvo, deepeco, Youffraita, jamess, Lujane, Polly Syllabic, meralda, DeadHead, IndieGuy, jan4insight, cassandracarolina
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet got some ...14 comments 6 Recs
- Under the First Amendment, you have the right to petition your government to redress your grievances. Now would be a good time to do that. Today. According to public reports, the 18 Democratic ...8 comments 50 Recs
- FTR, a 2007 Martin O'Malley and Harold Ford (!) column in defense of "the vital center" (and the DLC): Some liberals are so confident about Democratic prospects that they contend the centrism that ...10 comments 18 Recs
- Rep. John Delaney (D-Doofus) Holy crap this guy is a doofus.141 comments 86 Recs
- The gloves are off, the sides have been clearly drawn. It's the president, the Republican Party and business versus the people, workers, labor and most of the Democratic Party. And a top House ...83 comments 169 Recs
- Alaska sets new record for earliest day with temperatures in the 90s! Temperature in Alaska on the afternoon of May 23, 2015, based on data from NOAA's Real-time Mesoscale Unbelievable that ...133 comments 213 Recs
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...29 comments 71 Recs
- I meant to write this up a couple of weeks ago when Elizabeth Warren released a report called, "Broken Promises: Decades of Failure to Enforce Labor Standards in Free Trade Agreements" but, well, ...30 comments 31 Recs
- Rep. Matt Salmon is considering a primary campaign against John McCain On Tuesday, Democratic Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced that she would challenge Republican Sen. John McCain, but the senator ...8 comments 14 Recs
- Maryland Democrat John Delaney took to the Washington Post yesterday to make the argument that Democrats who are providing a "loud voice" on issues ...9 comments 16 Recs
- No current results.