If Mark Sumner comes forward with a front page story on G&T, we can abandon this ship -- but for now I'm tired of waiting. Got something to say about the episode or the season? Send your crows here.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Seneca Doane
- In the last few days, I have been reading a number of posts here expounding the view that CHARLIE-HEBDO is or was racist, or published racist cartoons, with various degrees of nuance or lack thereof.23 comments 16 Recs
- After reiterating the U.S.'s bond with Israel, Leader Pelosi said the following: “That is why, as one who values the U.S. – Israel relationship, and loves Israel, I was near tears throughout ...234 comments 405 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily Israel's Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, said yesterday that he will be speaking for " the entire Jewish people " in his controversial speech before ...168 comments 287 Recs
- In a move that would make Bunny Colvin proud, the NYPD has managed in just a few short weeks to reduce crime in their city up to 94%. http://nypost.com/2014/12/29/arrests-plummet-following-...397 comments 349 Recs
- No eyewitness testimony was more consistent with Darren Wilson's personal story of events the day he shot and killed Mike Brown than that of ...290 comments 470 Recs
- Darren Wilson's freedom was ensured by fatal errors made by the St. Louis D.A. and police departmentDuring his "Rewrite" section last night, MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell pointed out a very serious error that the St. Louis assistant district attorney made when preparing the jury to hear the ...123 comments 257 Recs
- Today's Washington Post headline: "Unorthodox police procedures emerge in grand jury documents." I'm confused. I don't know whether to send the Washington Post a dictionary for Christmas, a thesaurus,178 comments 401 Recs
- This image was voluntarily released by the owner of the Shaw Market in South St. Louis. VonDerrit Myers is on the left in the black t-shirt. The time stamp says 7:03 PM. Myers and his friends left ...325 comments 345 Recs
- Sort of, it's been a very long and difficult year of growth and newness. My divorce was final as of August 8th of this year. September 12th marked the 16th anniversary of our wedding. My ex got ...43 comments 117 Recs
- Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-Wall Street) wants to blame Washington gridlock on party primaries—and says that ...122 comments 76 Recs
Seneca Doane's Tags
- No current results.
Seneca Doane's Blogroll
- CA Assembly - Contact Info
- CA Senate - Contact Info
- A Bubbling Cauldron (Costa Mesa)
- Atrios (Eschaton)
- Boot Rib
- Calif. Progress Report
- Desert Beacon (NV)
- Digby (Hullabaloo)
- ePluribus Media
- Glenn Greenwald
- Jesus' General
- Juan Cole
- Las Vegas Gleaner
- The Liberal Ock
- My Due Diligence
- Political Wire
- SCOTUS blog