Remember when President Obama visited the House Republican Retreat in Baltimore on January 29th, 2010? I ran across a transcript of his remarks and was astounded to remember how very different --and comparatively civil the political climate was not so very long ago.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Palafox
- Have fun with this, guys. We've just got one more ...31 comments 30 Recs
- 50 comments 18 Recs
- George Pataki They're coming thick and fast now. Just hours after Rick Santorum announced his presidential run,85 comments 18 Recs
- David Koch will keep the rabble out.79 comments 60 Recs
- For many years, when it came to abortion and birth control, Republicans' cheerfully trotted out the Pope and Catholic teachings to justify draconian anti-...191 comments 54 Recs
- The Grand Old Party has a problem: It's old and it's getting older by the minute. Time, quite literally, is not on the GOP's side when it comes to its 2016 base voters.151 comments 46 Recs
- The best thing about Scott Walker's three-star super PAC price guide is that they've made it look like a menu, making it crystal clear that you're buying something. Would you prefer one ...78 comments 67 Recs
- 177 comments 366 Recs
- If national Democrats had done their job, ...113 comments 58 Recs
- The Obama administration has offered Florida Gov. Rick Scott a partial compromise in Scott'44 comments 25 Recs
- No current results.