Top Ten Koch Facts by Robert Greenwald is a great source of information, presented in a brief snapshot.
Do read the article and do tweet the information far and wide.
Here are ten snippets
1. Kochs have given $60 million to climate denial groups between 1997 and 2010.
2. gave more than $300,000 to members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee in 2010
3. Koch-controlled foundations gave more than $196 million to organizations
4. origins in engineering contracts with Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union.
5. are suing to take over the Cato Institute
6. donate $60 million to defeat President Obama in 2012
7. have collected almost $100 million in government contracts,
8. production capacity of 2.2 billion pounds of the carcinogen formaldehyde.
9. combined fortune of roughly $50 billion
10. scheming to steal $31 million of crude oil from Native Americans.
I love Robert Greenwald! A fearless journalist.
He really upset the Kochs with his movie The Koch Brothers Exposed. Have you gotten a DVD yet? Or attended a house screening? Click the link to find out how and/or where.
Naturally, the billionaire brothers don't like the attention, so they're responding to it by smearing the activists and journalists. In their panic, they have now taken out Google ads attacking me (Robert) and plastered an ominous image of my eyes on their website, like so:
For those doing research, you will find links and information here:
There are some links to IRS 990 forms here as well: