Well, my dinner date for tonight in Manhattan cancelled just before my flight took off (ain't in-flight technology grand LOL). So I now find myself with no plans! I am literally in NY for 12 hours, getting to my hotel around 7:15 tonight and leaving at 7:00 tomorrow AM for Southampton on biz. Anyone want to grab a bite or a drink with me? I am staying near Penn Station. Kosmail me if yes!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
denig, navajo, myboo, blueoasis, jnhobbs, thankgodforairamerica, JoanMar, Yasuragi, belinda ridgewood, howabout
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by shanikka
- We've been told, quite frequently and repeatedly that the problems in the black community that we've seen in Ferguson and Baltimore recently are not the fault of biased, paramilitary, paranoid and ...101 comments 173 Recs
- Manicurists in the New York City area are badly exploited and the government is not keeping up with labor law violations, a New York Times investigation shows. ...28 comments 30 Recs
- In Nike, a company that grew by outsourcing jobs to overseas sweatshops, President Obama may well have found the perfect place to promote yet another job-destroying, billionaire-enriching trade deal.162 comments 186 Recs
- Don't worry, you can't afford to live here. An analysis of Census data by Enterprise Community Partners has revealed that over a quarter of U.S. renters use at least half of their ...9 comments 12 Recs
- In a swift display of Karmic justice, a Milwaukee franchise bar lost its license after the owner's racist ravings caused employees to quit en masse and the activist community rallied their troops. ...104 comments 345 Recs
- Good guy, Stephen Colbert gives a lesson in charitable giving.318 comments 773 Recs
- It has been clear for some time now that would-be ...127 comments 55 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- Imagine for a moment that a man's neck was almost severed, nearly clean cut in the most painful way possible, while in the custody of the people charged with the duty of protecting and serving. ...454 comments 422 Recs
- from 2015 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner: You won't wanna miss this! full video here Full transcript ...103 comments 207 Recs
- No current results.