You can sign Baldwin's petition here:Governor Scott Walker just can't help himself. Time and again he chooses to put politics ahead of progress.
Walker turned his back on an opportunity to set up a state-based marketplace for health care. He quietly signed a law that dictates to women their health care choices, putting himself between women and their doctors. And he just signed a budget that is kicking 90,000 Wisconsinites off of the state BadgerCare program.
Now Governor Walker is following Congressional Republicans and calling for the repeal of health care exchanges that these 90,000 Wisconsinites and others will rely on for their health care coverage.Sign the letter asking Governor Walker to put progress for Wisconsin families ahead of his politics:
Wisconsin families deserve the health care security of knowing that one illness, or one accident, will not force them into bankruptcy.
Wisconsin women deserve the freedom to make their own health care choices.
Join me. Sign our open letter to Governor Walker and tell him to move health care reform forward and stop playing political games:
Thank you so much for reading, and for your activism.
Received this e-mail today from U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin (D. WI) regarding Governor Scott Walker's (R. WI) budget:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
rubyr, myboo, ruleoflaw, ColoTim, JamieG from Md, Puddytat, anyname, badscience, ParkRanger, Sister Inspired Revolver of Freedom, sow hat, Stude Dude, Ashes of Roses, dennis1958, howabout, Dodgerdog1
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- The media are more interested in ...267 comments 280 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...45 comments 88 Recs
- Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here .145 comments 2 Recs
- Republican Sen. Pat Toomey (left) faces a ...21 comments 17 Recs
- While the political press corps moans about how ...430 comments 123 Recs
- I wrote a diary last week about how Scott in ...22 comments 15 Recs
- Oh, seriously. Democrats are whining about, heaven forbid, a bit of pressure from unions to actually vote correctly on fast track and the Trans Pacific Partnership. Grow up--and if you can't cast a ...135 comments 245 Recs
- and Sen. Clinton, and Sen. Warren and MoveOn and People for the American Way and Friends Committee on National Legislation and Democratic Nationnal Committee and DailyKos and so many others. But, ...116 comments 172 Recs
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...222 comments 229 Recs
- Bernie Sanders continued bringing the truth to the media world on CNBC's John Harwood. “I think it’s sick, and I think these people are so greedy. They’re so out of touch with reality, and ...160 comments 454 Recs
- No current results.