You can click here to donate:I have some big news: Last night, Republican Rep. Tom Cotton launched his campaign to challenge Arkansas Democratic Senator Mark Pryor.
Cotton is recklessly anti-woman. He opposed equal pay for equal work, voted against every version of the Violence Against Women Act – even the Republican version – and said women shouldn't be allowed to serve in infantry because it's against our "nature."Meanwhile, Mark Pryor was one of the first to support me in addressing the military sexual assault crisis and voted for the Violence Against Women Act.
Mark leads the first poll 43-35, but with tens of millions in outside money behind Cotton, Mark needs our help. He's already faced more than $1 million in attacks.
Mark's campaign has set a goal of raising $100,000 by midnight Friday – will you join me right now in helping him get there?
Click here right away to donate $5 or more directly to Mark. We need his voice in the Senate:https://secure.actblue.com/...
If we lose Mark, we could lose the Senate – and we cannot have that.
A Republican Senate majority would be determined to take away women's access to health care, and would once again make the sheer act of being born a woman a pre-existing condition.
These are battles from the past. They are nothing but distractions from the progress we are fighting for every day. When it comes to jobs, the economy and making education affordable, we need Mark Pryor in the Senate and we need to protect our majority.
I hope you'll join me in donating right away. If Cotton and the outside groups have the airwaves to themselves, Mark could lose. If Mark loses, we all lose.
Click here now to donate $5 or more directly to Mark to help him defend his record and protect our Senate majority:
Thank you for all you do for our values,
Received this e-mail today from Senator Kristen Gillibrand (D. NY):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...633 comments 131 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...353 comments 140 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...300 comments 312 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...45 comments 93 Recs
- Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here .175 comments 2 Recs
- Republican Sen. Pat Toomey (left) faces a ...40 comments 18 Recs
- While the political press corps moans about how ...444 comments 126 Recs
- I wrote a diary last week about how Scott in ...22 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.