Our followup to last weeks Moral Monday protest on the Town Square will take place in the Burnsville, NC Library at 4 PM. We follow that with a trip to Mayland Community College in Spruce Pine to listen (?) to Mark Meadows (R-Stupid) try to defend his reprehensible actions and votes as a representative in NC - 11. This meeting takes place at 6 PM.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
mslat27, randallt, historys mysteries, Ckntfld, Lying eyes, science geek, Gordon20024, Gorette, onionjim, Persiflage, Lujane, jennylind, DawnN, Joieau
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by willard landreth
- On Tuesday, just before my Thanksgiving travels began, I posted a piece on the website Blue Virginia ...84 comments 145 Recs
- To hell with your governor and the new law he just signed. If you have information on fracking chemicals, please just forward it to me, Wilburhorse, and I will be happy to reveal the information for ...5 comments 8 Recs
- This is my message to you all to WAKE UP. Time for some much needed truth in this hyperbolic, ultra-paranoid echo chamber, where your hyperpartisan, corporate-backed media punditry lie to you with ...75 comments 166 Recs
- Cross posted at FreeThoughtBlogs It's ironic when a non-believer has to take a self professed born-again Christian to task for misusing the Bible in the service of what any reasonable person ...125 comments 226 Recs
- New York Times columnist Paul Krugman has a great analysis in his piece “ Republican Health Care Panic ”. Before going into the most prescient statement in his ...10 comments 48 Recs
- cross-posted at Talk to Action Kevin Swanson of Generations Radio was in rare form on his podcast yesterday. He decried the numerous Supreme Court decisions that have resulted in government-...31 comments 22 Recs
- Could someone help me out with this vexing question? I try to get my head around something I’ve been hearing a lot: American Exceptionalism. What is it?135 comments 7 Recs
- Here's a video of an interchange between Mitt Romney and a veteran that I wish would happen every single day of this man's campaign. It is moments like this that we used to think would be seen in ...12 comments 18 Recs
- US123 - Remove the Social Security Wage Cap By: angelarhodes Currently, only the first $110,000 of wages are subject to Social Security taxes; removing that "wage cap" would fund Social Security ...83 comments 7 Recs
- As a public service to those who find themselves inextricably cornered by aggressively ill-informed Republicans at work, on the train or at family gatherings, presented here are ten indisputably ...197 comments 723 Recs
willard landreth's Tags
- No current results.
willard landreth's Blogroll
- No current results.