You can click here to sign up for her campaign:In 2012, ours was one of the most expensive Senate races in the country. We faced down more than $40 million in outside spending against us. And we won because of the grassroots strength we built together.
Right now, there's a strong Democrat in the Kentucky Senate race who needs your help to do the same thing.
Her name is Alison Lundergan Grimes. She's polling neck-and-neck with Senator Mitch McConnell. And pundits are already predicting her race to be one of closest and most expensive races in the cycle.Alison needs a strong grassroots network like ours fighting with her -- and you can be a part of it. Click here to join Alison's team:
Kentucky couldn't find a better Senator than Alison. She knows what it takes to get things done for middle class families.
We don't need a crystal ball to see what's coming down the road for Alison. We already know what she's going to face -- tight polling, millions in special interest attacks, and a well-funded opponent.
Luckily, she can learn from our experience. Because we know that the key to winning a tight race is to build a strong, energized grassroots network.
Your support made the difference for me in 2012 -- and it can make the difference for Alison, too. Sign up to join her grassroots team right now:
Our mission didn't end in November. If we're going to keep fighting for middle class families, we need to help elect leaders who are committed to making a difference.
Alison is one of those leaders. I hope you'll stand with her:
Thank you for all of your support.
Received this e-mail today from one of the community's favorite Senators, U.S> Senator Sherrod Brown (D. OH), who is helping Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (D. KY) build up a strong grassroots campaign in her bid to unseat Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R. KY) next year:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Curt Matlock, Blu Gal in DE, Wary, pipsorcle, Kentucky Kid, ScottyUrb, elwior, shopkeeper, Betty Pinson, slowbutsure, thomask, MRA NY, Glen The Plumber, Australian2, trkingmomoe, Jorge Harris
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...282 comments 441 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 298 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.