MSNBC has just reported that Ariel Castro who kidnapped and held for 10 years those 3 young girls and continually raped them while holding them prisioner has committed suicide by hanging himself. Not much details but at least now these young women don't have to have to look at this scumbag ever again.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Rosalie907
- Well if U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman's indictment is any guide, it was quite a lot. Full text of Wildstein indictment courierpostonline.com -- May 1, 2015 [ pg 4 ] [...] 2. From in or about ...176 comments 234 Recs
- One might think with all the union-bashing in corporate media, Faux News, multiple levels of government, and the general rhetoric, that unions are decidedly unpopular among Americans as a whole. ...42 comments 89 Recs
- No, the odds are you're really not going to get very rich, or even moderately rich, although you'll probably go to your deathbed ...16 comments 23 Recs
- One thing you can say about Texas, their nutty Tea-baggers can always surprise the hell out of you. Just when you thought it would be impossible for a Texas Governor to come along and make Rick ...162 comments 150 Recs
- I'm so outraged as I'm writing this that I'm going to have to be extra careful about typos, etc. Republicans in Congress have passed a bill that would make it perfectly legal for your boss to fire ...128 comments 220 Recs
- Talk about turning some damning news into a ray of sunshine. Several of them, if you count the number of frenetic Tweets. First the crux of the "bad news" for Chris Christie announced today ... ...90 comments 67 Recs
- Sen. Jim "Snowball" Inhofe, (R-Kochland) wants to wreck Obama's efforts on the Paris 2015 climate agreement. While right-wingers in Congress await the results ...42 comments 73 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- Are you that crazy that you think that destroying Baltimore will end police violence and brutality? Are you that crazy? Have you seen the destruction, violence and fires in Baltimore? If you have,206 comments 16 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.