I kind of feel like the President is going to resign in the spring because of some made-up scandal or another.
My reasoning includes the assumption that BHO's primary agenda has been to roll back the Bush/Cheney years and replace them with something Clintonian.
I believe that his time is up. Let's be real: he simply cannot be allowed to continue governing, because soon he will start to succeed and exercise real power.
This country is run by a right-wing shadow government with back doors into the entire national security apparatus. Their clock for setting up Romney 2017 has to start now for the following reasons:
1) They can't let the President campaign on Obamacare in 2014. He needs to be removed and his name tarnished.
2) They can't let the President campaign for the next President. His organization is too effective.
3) They're not going to let the President take credit for anything he's accomplished.
4) They're not going to let the President hand out pardons at the end of his term. No way.
5) The anti-electoral left has to be given room to breathe and grow. Revolution instead of reformism, common cause with libertarians, anything but Democrats-- Obama has slowed this down.
6) In general, the legal bastion of the right, the Republican House, is out of leverage. The debt limit is off the table. By next year, there will be no phony crises left to blow up and sabotage President Obama's agenda of trying to reverse the Bush/Cheney years. Short of an actual coup, BHO has to go.
Ban me for CT if you must.
Conversely, if you believe that Barack Hussein Obama, this nerdy 80's hipster we elected, is simply another seasoned member of the military-industrial complex, then I nod my head mutely, a broken man.
UPDATE: First cabinet member has been pressured to leave by a phony scandal (Shinseki).