One question: Who was steering the camera?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by jamess
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership Intellectual Property Rights Chapter released to WikiLeaks late last year contains a Trade Secrets section that allows for the criminalization of investigative ...55 comments 150 Recs
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT) It's kind of hilarious watching the ...204 comments 172 Recs
- As most of us here at DailyKos know by now, Senator Bernie Sanders, Independent of Vermont, has made his official announcement speech declaring his candidacy for the Democratic nomination for ...13 comments 14 Recs
- ..by author of "Save our Unions" Steve Early | Posted: 05/27/2015 3:37 pm EDT When Steve Early first met Bernie Sanders: When I first met Brooklyn-born Bernie Sanders, he was a ...21 comments 85 Recs
- Check out OceanDiver's post . Many environmentally related posts appearing at Daily Kos each week don't attract the attention they deserve. To help get more eyeballs,19 comments 45 Recs
- Woah... I didn't see this coming. Or maybe I did. Here's a sampling of the callers in after the Bernie speech: Vicki, Anchorage Alaska (Republican) I AM REALLY ENTHUSED ABOUT THIS - THIS IS WHAT ...629 comments 418 Recs
- Oh, seriously. Democrats are whining about, heaven forbid, a bit of pressure from unions to actually vote correctly on fast track and the Trans Pacific Partnership. Grow up--and if you can't cast a ...155 comments 269 Recs
- Getting tens of millions of people newly insured is an expensive proposition, and one that is costing $273.6 billion in additional insurance overhead , according to a ...240 comments 314 Recs
- There's too much heat in the oceans. Way too much heat. Hot water has surged across the equator in the Pacific and a deep pool of very hot water is building off of Mexico's west coast. Tropical ...171 comments 384 Recs
- George Lakoff on Govt
- Democracy NOW
- US PIRG
- European Tribune
- 9 Principles of Journalism
- Top 10 News Stories this week
- Topic Coverage Bubbles
- News Coverage Timeline
- Google Blog Search
- Sunlight Foundation
- Health Industry Campaign Donations