You can click here to donate to Tennant's campaign:Dear Friends,
I was so thrilled when I heard Natalie was running for Senate that I leapt at the chance to be her campaign chair.
I know Natalie to be a true West Virginian who would represent the people of West Virginia.
We’re not getting that from Washington now.
Natalie understands what’s important to us here in West Virginia. Her husband, Erik, bravely served our country in Afghanistan. A former small business owner, Natalie can be counted on to fight for small business owners and West Virginians working traditional jobs.
I’d be proud to call Natalie my senator, but she needs our help.
As her campaign chair, it’s important coming out of the gate that we show Natalie’s opponent, the right-wing Super PACs and the media that we’re building a grassroots team that can win.Will you join me in supporting Natalie by giving now?
Click here to donate $5 or more before the Monday deadline to help show the media and Natalie’s opponent she’s got strong support:
As former commander of the West Virginia National Guard and a life-long West Virginian, I've worked with Sens. Byrd and Rockefeller to stand up for West Virginia veterans and all hard-working West Virginians. As Secretary of State, Natalie’s shown traits that make me believe she’d be a senator who would continue in that tradition of service.
The wife and daughter of veterans, Natalie has streamlined voting for overseas and deployed military, ensuring that our men and women in uniform can exercise the very freedoms they are defending. She also supports a number of initiatives to help returning veterans find jobs and start businesses in West Virginia.
She’s going to show Washington the West Virginia way, and they sure need it. But first, we’ve got to help her build her campaign and show she can win.
That’s why this goal’s important. There are less than 72 hours left. Can you help by donating now? Even $5 makes a difference.
Donate $5 or more to Natalie’s campaign before Monday at midnight. Now’s the time to show we’re with her:
Major General Allen Tackett
Retired West Virginia National Guard leader and 2011 West Virginian of the Year, Major General Allen Tackett, is helping fuel Secretary of State Natalie Tennant's (D. WV) U.S. Senate campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 442 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 299 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.