So many of the republicans are worried about tea party challenges. Lets relieve them and go for a constitutional amendment to set term limits at 1 term!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by just66horns
- This is not from me. This was eloquently written by a true expert in their field whom everyone should listen to, educator, Gerald J. Conti. I picked it up from an article in the Washington Post by ...336 comments 460 Recs
- On the eve of a potential "government shutdown", whatever that is, the answer lies in what the "system" really is. That in itself, is a subject worth a book or two let alone a simple diary. I have ...26 comments 12 Recs
- Before I tell this story I should introduce myself a bit. I'm eowynsdottir and I'm your typical white progressive feminist living in Florida. If you accuse me of being racist I'll bristle and ...258 comments 659 Recs
- In TomP's diary , I made a comment about how I think the President can incorporate Rmoney's comments on the '47%' to show that he has taken a lot of crap while governing. You see, I remember the ...6 comments 5 Recs
- I have to say, I love this kid. At the age of 12, Jackson Ripley of Colorado is more tuned into current events than most children his age. Hell, he's more knowledgeable about the world around him ...15 comments 83 Recs
- For its owners, whiteness is constructed as something benign and innocent. Historically, and into the present, whiteness is the stuff of terror, fear, and death for a great many people around the ...156 comments 19 Recs
- Since Cain went nuts and whacked Abel, there have always been those humans who, for one reason or another, go temporarily or permanently insane and commit unspeakable acts of violence. There was the ...232 comments 268 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.