They got their post government shut-down plan from Ruby. "Every piece of this is man's bullshit. They called this war a cloud over the land. But they made the weather and then they stand in the rain and say "Shit! It's Raining." Cold Mountain.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by defpublic
- Truth: Over my lifetime I have allowed friends to enter and exit my life, without valuing them adequately...all too often without putting forth the hard work that is required to maintain and ...7 comments 10 Recs
- Hello, I briefly visited the “We are the 53%” website, ...644 comments 1734 Recs
- I know, I know .... They are all good, except a few rotten apples, right? Wrong!24 comments 33 Recs
- Rumor #1: There is a quiet buzz flowing around social media that suggests we are over the necessary number of signatures to invoke a recall. As you know, that is 540,000 and some ...287 comments 443 Recs
- If I Were a Mediocre White Man I Would Write an Advice Column For Poor Black Kids in Forbes MagazineThe President’s speech got me thinking. My kids are no smarter than similar kids their age from the inner city. My kids have it much easier than their counterparts from West ...275 comments 252 Recs
- Newt (...251 comments 156 Recs
- The title of this diary is taken from the song "Uncle Pen", written by the late Bill Monroe, the "Father of Bluegrass." It was probably his best known song, and has been covered by many others. If,53 comments 61 Recs
- On Monday, Lawrence O'Donnell hit it out of the park with a segment about the police response to #OccupyWallStreet. It doesn't seem to have gotten much attention here, so I wanted to give it more ...85 comments 348 Recs
- No current results.