And he owes it to you, too. What was robbed was that USD 24B from the people's government, and the robbers were grandstanding Republicans. Now it's literally payback time.
I'll make my case after the Great Orange IOU.
If it was a hurricane, fiscally conservative
hypocrites Republicans would insist insist that any expense be matched to the penny. No expenditures without matching funds, amiright?
And a hurricane is an act of god which can't be helped, not an act of deliberate vandalism. If I vandalize an office building, say, I'd have to pay up. What about deliberately vandalizing a North American country? I say they owe us.
Ok, so pony up, boys. You just wasted $24B of MY money, and I want every cent paid back. Now. Republicans would love to flay it out of the hide of the social safety network, of course, but even these dim bulb nimrods realize they have an approval rating less than that of the average cockroach, so that's out for the time being . . .
I am nothing if not a gracious debt collector, so I'll offer House Republicans a few constructive ideas:
- They could take their staff's paychecks from them for a couple of years. It'd be a start.
- Ted and Mike could bake gingerbread cookies that look like the baby Jesus and sell them on eBay.
- Prayer sessions. One size fits all. Let us know how that works out.
- Send people in body armor around to pass the hat at their next Town Hall.
- Republicans can sell $41 gold coins for $100.
- Ask lobbyists for a donation. They're good at that.
- Shake down China for the money by threatening to wreck the world economy again.
One way or the other, leadership boy Cruz needs needs to be talking reparations, and fast. Republicans OWE US!