I just minutes ago finished signing up using the much maligned Fed ACA site. It worked pretty well but I can certainly see where many people will need help getting through it. I also got a decent insurance plan with a little dental coverage for less than I used to pay for a high deductible policy. Right now, because my income is down, I get a subsidy so that helps quite a bit. The sticker price for this insurance came in at about $400.00 per month for the package before the subsidy.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
fcvaguy, RunawayRose, catullus, ichibon, viral, Inland, Joes Steven, Dvalkure, elwior, annominous, antooo, Pinto Pony, a2nite, jan4insight, Glen The Plumber, allensl, blugrlnrdst
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by edr
- I am beginning what I hope will be a new series of diaries highlighting animal rescues around the country and noting and celebrating the work they do to help animals who have no voices but ours to ...19 comments 22 Recs
- I've always found the "knowledge is power" concept very intriguing because of its simplicity and applicability. No matter the setting, this concept, which I consider a truism, can be viewed as a ...327 comments 115 Recs
- Syria Video Turns the Debate on U.S. Intervention by Lloyd Grove Sep 6, 2013 The Daily Beast. The "rebels," or the "good guys," as our government likes to call them, have a tiresome habit of ...25 comments 26 Recs
- We are pleased and honored to announce that Markos is our special guest who will commence our three day Kos Katalogue blogathon tomorrow morning. Kos Katalogue consists of businesses run by ...102 comments 155 Recs
- This is an article written for the internet, posted at AlterNet . Every sentence stands by itself making it impossible to excerpt more than 4 sentences and not violate the fair use bit, so my post ...151 comments 218 Recs
- Republished from Voices on the Square by permission because I wrote it. Usually the only wiki we associate with Edward Snowden is WikiLeaks. However, in a hilarious turn of events, an IP address ...433 comments 361 Recs
- The for-profit corporate-owned Surveillance State is well-entrenched by now. The process to get us here took decades, but it went on hyper-drive after September 11, 2001--by design. The for-profit ...50 comments 25 Recs
- NBC's recent story on how 80 percent of Americans will be living at or near the poverty level in their ...194 comments 271 Recs
- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/28/us/politics/interview-with-president-obama.html?ref=politics On July 24 2013, President Obama gave a 40 minute interview to the New York Times at Knox college ...272 comments 97 Recs
- Back in 2009, Julie Miller of Marion County, Oregon (Salem), was denied credit by a bank due to an erroneous credit rating from Equifax. She spent almost three years trying to get Equifax to fix ...114 comments 199 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.