Okay folks, there are only a few more hours left in the Netroots Nation Holiday Bazaar. We've got 76 great items up for bid. But it all ends at 10:00 PM ET time tonight, so get those bids in now.
Let's look at a few of those items (including ones donated by our fellow Kossacks,) and a few that just came on the auction block today:
1. Co-Host Daily Kos Radio's "Kagro in the Morning Show" - Just in! Wow, what a great opportunity. Check out the listing for all the details and and special instructions before bidding.
2. Official Cheers & Jeers Cookies---Union-made* in Maine! - These cookies were lovingly handcrafted by Kossacks Simple and Vacationland, with decorating and bartending assistance (read: interference) from Bill in Portland Maine and Common Sense Mainer.
3. All Who Wander & Dream Coffee Mug - 15oz Coffee Mug ~ Share a smile and enjoy! All Who Wander Are Not Lost. This design celebrates the adventurous spirit.
4. 2009 DeLoach Pinot Noir and Chardonnay - Just in! This rare treat, donated by one of the co-founders of YearlyKos/Netroots Nation, Gina Cooper and her husband will be a delight on any table. Here's a description: DeLoach Vineyard's rare 2009 Le Roi Pinot Noir opens with focused aromas of ripe cranberry and cherry followed by concentrated notes of plum, clove and a slight hint of lavender. At first sip, dark red and blue flavors coat the palate and give way to flavors of black cherry, nutmeg and sweet persimmon. Focused acidity, supportive tannins and a long lingering finish make this a wine that is immediately enjoyable. See special instructions for shipping restrictions.
5. Billeh in Candy Corn - A portrait of Cheers & Jeers' own Bill in Portland Maine relaxing in the kiddie pool with Kevin the Socialist Duckstick and enough candy corn to last them until Christmas.