I made the kitten a bit smaller though. Closer to actual size.
Enjoy this adorable kitten.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Trix, PeterHug, greenbird, Creosote, susans, SneakySnu, kalmoth, J Orygun, Tinfoil Hat, twigg, Clive all hat no horse Rodeo, Stripe, BeninSC, JeffW, JaxDem, jlms qkw, LaughingPlanet, serendipityisabitch, Puddytat, Oh Mary Oh, Vatexia, DeadHead, CharlesII, IndieGuy, belinda ridgewood, kathy in ga
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by elfling
- Are you ready for hurricane season? Monday is June 1 (how'd that happen?) and the start of hurricane season in the Atlantic basin. It's only May and we've already seen one tropical storm-- Ana ...60 comments 189 Recs
- Between San Diego and Los Angeles is Orange County, California. With more than 3 million residents, it's larger than 21 states. If Orange County were a separate country, its economy would be the ...111 comments 385 Recs
- I realize that this is the 3rd diary I've posted tonight, but this one is kind of important to me on a personal level. I'm one of those who tore Luis Lang apart in the first place, so it behooves me ...60 comments 340 Recs
- In early April, the US Postal Service won. They got a Federal Judge to dismiss , without prejudice, Berkeley's lawsuit against the sale of the downtown Berkeley Post Office.16 comments 125 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...831 comments 157 Recs
- Justin Way in happier times Kaitlyn Christine Lyons arrived at her house to find her boyfriend drunk and distraught about losing his job and his sobriety. She called a non-emergency police number ...141 comments 242 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...374 comments 145 Recs
- Let’s say that you are a bit older, overweight, out of shape, and making your only visit to Glacier National Park. Now this is a National Park filled with hiking trails and lots of young, ...15 comments 40 Recs
- There's too much heat in the oceans. Way too much heat. Hot water has surged across the equator in the Pacific and a deep pool of very hot water is building off of Mexico's west coast. Tropical ...171 comments 384 Recs
- No, it's not a Hollywood scifi movie about a caped superhero . . . In World War Two, the US military had actual plans in the works to use bats--Mexican Free-tailed Bats, to be specific--as living ...23 comments 32 Recs
- Ask Me Anything (113)
- CA-01 (99)
- California (16108)
- Chickens (115)
- DK4 (1686)
- Education (29906)
- Eel River (11)
- Food (5309)
- Girl Scouts (132)
- Horses (256)
- How regulation came to be (79)
- HSR (278)
- Humboldt (25)
- Klamath River (160)
- Mendocino (24)
- Montana (2759)
- NASA (2971)
- New Mexico (2706)
- Regulation (1602)
- SFKossacks (1863)