You can click here to contribute to any or all of the Marks up for re-election:You need to see these new polls showing our Democratic Senate majority in serious jeopardy.
My friends Sens. Mark Pryor, Mark Udall and Mark Begich are all polling within single digits – and if they lose their re-election fights, our majority is gone.Pryor barely leads Rep. Tom Cotton, a Tea Party darling backed by right-wing groups like the Club for Growth who’ve already spent $1.8 million smearing Mark. Udall polls just three points ahead of extremist Ken Buck. And Begich is only single digits up over a field including Sarah Palin favorite Joe Miller.
I’ve set a goal of $45,000 to help Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich start 2014 strong – but I can’t get there without you. Will you contribute before the December 31 FEC deadline?
Click here to contribute $5 or more to Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich before their books close for 2013 – we can’t hold our Democratic Senate majority without them, so please don’t delay.There’s no way I’ll let Mark Pryor, who’s fought by my side for equal pay and Pell Grants, lose to Cotton, who voted against the Violence Against Women Act. Or see Sen. Udall, who worked tirelessly to pass the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, defeated by someone like Ken Buck, who compared being gay to alcoholism.
And I certainly won’t stand by and watch Mark Begich – champion to middle-class families – lose to Miller, who believes government-paid unemployment benefits may be unconstitutional.
I know these options are as horrifying to you as they are to me – but with extremist billionaires like the Kochs pouring money into 2014 races, they’re quite real. I’m really counting on you to help keep Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich – all of whom stood with us to end the epidemic of sexual assault in the military – in the Senate. Please contribute now.
Contribute $5 or more to Sens. Pryor, Udall and Begich now – 100% of your contributions will go directly to helping them defeat the Tea Party and hold our Senate majority.
Your support means so much to me – thank you.
Received this e-mail from Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D. NY) today in support of three Democratic Senators up for re-election next year who all happen to be named Mark:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...23 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...375 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 206 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.