You can click here to donate to Coons' campaign:If we want an America where Medicare and Social Security are safe, where Congress breaks the cycle of governing crisis by crisis, and where everyone pays their fair share, there’s only one thing we can do: Make sure we send the right people to Washington.
Our grassroots network stands with dedicated leaders working toward a strong middle class and equality for all Americans. And today, I’m writing about one of those people: Senator Chris Coons of Delaware.
Chris is running a strong reelection campaign in Delaware. But last time he faced voters, his opponent raised $7 million in just 7 weeks. There’s really no telling what he’ll face next year -- and he needs our support to be ready.
Let’s help Chris before the FEC filing deadline closes out the year. Give $5 or more right now to support him.
We’ve seen the damage the Tea Party can do when they take control in Washington. Just look at the House of Representatives. They shut down the government. They brought us to the brink of a catastrophic default. They’ve threatened to transform Medicare into a voucher system. And that was all in the past year.
Keeping Chris in the Senate is important. He’s a staunch ally on manufacturing, women’s rights, and any number of our other progressive priorities.
Chris deserves our support. If you can, consider giving $5 or more right now to support him and his team.
Thank you for reading, and for your activism.
Another great Senator we all admire is helping Senator Chris Coons (D. DE) fuel his campaign for next year:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...283 comments 442 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 298 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.