Tom Perkins, recently cited as World's Worst Being by kos on the front page, has been inspiring snarktweet after snarktweet all week.
I think we should just get a list together of all the things that are the same as Kristallnacht, or the Holocaust, or Hitler, or Something The Nazis did.
You know, just like the camps.
As I've got a few of these tweeted already, I'll start.
Things That Are Just Like The Camps
1. Unavailability of swordfish on a bed of saffron rice
2. Not getting a Qi counseling for remodeling the mansion
3. Being scolded for mowing down some riffraff doctor in one's yacht
4. Being one Google bus too short to save the rest of the billionaires
5. Having to share lifeboats with steerage class, thus leaving one's bling behind on the sinking Titanic
6. The indignity of a Gulfstream car-pool, and having to share it with a sub-ten figure income person
7. Votes not being decided on the basis of shares, just like proxy votes
8. The absence of enserfment, peonage, indentured servitude and other ways to assert rights of property on other human beings to make it worthwhile to keep them around, perhaps for sport
9. People not tipping their hats and bowing as their betters pass on the sidewalk
10. Making fun of Danielle Steele's body of literary work
Ok, your turn. :)