Inspired by the earlier diary that asked about how many countries you'd been in, I want to know how many states of the US you've lived in long enough to have mail sent to you there. I've lived in 6: California, Texas, Georgia, Florida and New York and Arkansas. Every one of them's different. What about you?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by nancyjones
- While I've been hesitant to join in some of the more heated conversations about these topics of late, I have read with interest a few diaries and comment threads related to them. Forgive me for ...21 comments 36 Recs
- (Some) white folks haven't changed in over 40 years.* (Image courtesy of The Center of the Study of Political Graphics. Cartoonist is possibly Emory Douglas, former Minister of Culture for the Black ...114 comments 84 Recs
- During the short space in my early 20s when I took Ayn Rand's philosophy seriously, it occurred to me more than once that perhaps I found it appealing because I could understand it. Kant? No, I can't,51 comments 38 Recs
- I am sad, but also excited, to announce that after 11 years I am leaving Daily Kos and joining Raintank , where I will be working on monitoring software and doing devsy-opsy. It's been a long and ...115 comments 272 Recs
- Obamacare is such a failure, it can't even kill the jobs Republicans said it would!77 comments 157 Recs
- The officers who killed Freddie Gray have finally been formally charged with murder and manslaughter. Three of the six officers are African-American. ...56 comments 23 Recs
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...85 comments 518 Recs
- Fathers absent from families. Break down of the family structure. Young men growing up without male role models in their lives. You can watch or read or hear it everywhere, both from the right, ...30 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.