You can click here to donate to Walsh's campaign:All eyes are on Montana this week.
Senator Max Baucus was confirmed as the new Ambassador to China, and my friend John Walsh will be sworn in tomorrow to take his spot.
But he’s going to face a very tough race to keep that seat in November – and if we want to keep the Democratic majority in the Senate, we need to keep Montana blue.Grassroots supporters like you helped send me to Washington, and now I’m counting on you to keep John Walsh here with me. Make a donation to John Walsh’s campaign right now.
John has a really remarkable story. Before becoming Montana’s Lieutenant Governor, John served in the Montana National Guard for 33 years, serving for nine years as an enlisted man before becoming an officer and eventually leading the largest deployment of Montana soldiers into combat since WWII.
Now John is leading a push to cut wasteful spending in Washington – including defense spending. Yes, John’s a veteran who is calling for cuts to the defense budget. He’s also been outspoken about the NSA and protecting our freedoms. That’s the sort of guy he is: He calls it like he sees it and has the courage to do what is right.
John is going to fight to raise the minimum wage for hard-working families. He’s going to protect Medicare and Social Security for our seniors. And he’ll fight for a woman's right to make her own health care decisions.
Donate to John’s campaign today – he’s just the sort of person we need in Washington, and we need to make sure he stays here.
John never forgets who he is fighting for: People who can’t always fight for themselves. Let’s keep this fighter in Washington.
Thanks, and take care.
P.S. John Walsh is the man for the job. He's the kind of partner I need working with me on behalf of Montana in the U.S. Senate. I think you'd like hearing from him. But if your inbox is too crowded, we understand. Click below and we'll take you off his list.
Received this e-mail today from Senator Jon Tester (D. MT) in support of former Lt. Governor and appointed Senator John Walsh (D. MT):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
JR, Illegitimi non carborundum, Mike Williams, ScottZumwalt, Ojibwa, Democrats Ramshield, Eric Nelson
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. John McCain PPP surveys both the GOP primary and general elections in Arizona, and let's just say ...33 comments 24 Recs
- The Labor Department ...2 comments 4 Recs
- Minority Leader Harry Reid is promising to give ol' ...19 comments 30 Recs
- Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...57 comments 4 Recs
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...24 comments 34 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...376 comments 280 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.