Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent to lie about Obamacare (Affordable Care Act). Millions have been sent to discourage Americans from enrolling in Obamacare. Yet, Americans are still signing up in droves.
Even with the latest lie about the CBO Report saying Obamacare causes job losses, Americans will continue to enroll. Why? The need for affordable health insurance and the security of not going bankrupt is personal. It is real. I personally know people who enrolled quietly even as they disparaged Obamacare. They will not risk the well-being of their families. That is what many of those who oppose Obamacare do not realize. This is an issue that touches every American. Americans have a tendency to hold on to ideological rhetoric even as they do the right thing.
Many grassroots organizations are working with the masses on a personal basis. They are working to overcome the millions of dollars spent to misinform those that need the coverage the most. It is a breath of fresh air to watch grassroots action overtake the massive dollars of immoral plutocrats.
Key findings from today’s report include:
- Nearly 3.3 million (3,299,500) people selected Marketplace plans from Oct. 1, 2013, through Feb. 1, 2014, including 1.4 million in the State Based Marketplaces and 1.9 million in the Federally-facilitated Marketplace.
- Of the almost 3.3 million:
- 55 percent are female and 45 percent are male;
- 31 percent are age 34 and under;
- 25 percent are between the ages of 18 and 34;
- 62 percent selected a Silver plan, while 19 percent selected a Bronze plan; and
- 82 percent selected a plan and are eligible to receive Financial Assistance, up from 79 percent during the Oct. 1 through Dec 28, 2013 reporting period.