Seriously. Daily Kos front page diaries....a ton load of comments. A diary on Red State...most I've seen lately about 200 once. This is their intellectual base? I think they're tired.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by TokayAsriel
- I'll start off by saying that I'm only twenty five, so I don't have a lot of history to go on. Barack Obama was ...25 comments 32 Recs
- Click image for full Daily Kos book review The U.S. Senate has courageously just stood up to the Christian-supremacist bullies in the House of Representatives. Oh yes, ...107 comments 469 Recs
- His lawyers filed an appeal for an emergency stay of execution, after he had been "gasping and snorting for more than an hour" in the death chamber.20 comments 23 Recs
- Standard disclaimer: Leave your loathing of meta, World of Warcraft, or community diaries outside. If you think we should be playing your MMO instead, start a guild and write a recruitment diary. ...31 comments 12 Recs
- It must have sounded like a win/win. When the SCOTUS ruled in National Federation of Independent Business et al v. Sebelius that all provisions of the Affordable Care Act were Constitutional except ...120 comments 291 Recs
- I generally am a pretty even-tempered person, but I have to say I'm getting more and more ticked off listening to Republican propaganda parrot after Republican propaganda parrot blather on and on ...90 comments 195 Recs
- I've been reading some stuff about privilege and privileged attitudes. One of the things that makes me the most angry is when the privileged person says "It's not fair that you say that I have ...280 comments 121 Recs
- I am sitting in my Doctors office reading my Parkinson"s report. I see a place for Dementia.A check mark is on the high end of mild,very close to moderate. My mind flashes to a room full of old ...172 comments 240 Recs
- Certain activities in the United States are lethal or criminal based solely on the racial composition of the person doing them. Driving while black, for instance, prompts suspicion across the country.184 comments 325 Recs
- Is it possible we are coming to the logical end of this "American experiment?" I think so. I ran for mayor of a very small town of sixteen hundred and fifty citizens this past spring and have ...7 comments 13 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.