As of last night here is what is going on:
1. Her grandson's quick action got her to the hospital within the "golden time".
2. She had multiple small strokes which shows in the MRI.
3. Somewhat around the speech center
4. The clot busting drug is working
5. Her memory improved by 6 pm to recognize all parties in the room.
6. Her memory of the incident is non-present.
7. The have her sitting up in bed, they dont' want to risk her walking just yet as the blood thinners are at max. If she fell it could be fatal.
8. She is still on a goop diet (which she hates)
9. PT will come in today to start the evaluation.
Things are looking better than yesterday morning. She is improving quite quickly.
Thanks for all of the thoughts, intentions and prayers.