Yes, it happened again, this time in Little Rock, Arkansas. Some kids were egging some guy's car, and guess what -- time to step outside unlimber the artillery and blast into the teenagers' car as they're driving away. Oh, and killing a 15 year-old girl. Because, uh ?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
hnichols, 88kathy, ichibon, Sandino, JVolvo, Sharon Wraight, LinSea, TheFern, WakeUpNeo, mookins, JoanMar, enhydra lutris, i saw an old tree today, a2nite, Glen The Plumber, allensl, Silvia Nightshade, Smoh, Dodgerdog1, Nattiq, dawgflyer13, liberalguy
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Cartoon Peril
- This is more of a rant than a diary of any substance but am I the only one that is outraged over the fact that the US Department of Justice has brought a whole lot of resources to bear on corruption ...11 comments 16 Recs
- This is a message to activists trying to fight the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP). Stop calling the TPP a "trade" agreement. TPP is a corporate/investor rights agreement, not a "trade" agreement. "...14 comments 47 Recs
- Is the title of this post by someone named Jim Wright, which I think you will want to read. It is a totally brutal putdown of the likes of Mitt Romney and John McCain, of the neocons who pushed us ...47 comments 90 Recs
- Last night I was telling some friends that the current Republican clown car of presidential pretenders is so ridiculous that it even makes John McCain--the guy who picked Sarah Palin--look ...32 comments 8 Recs
- Hey everyone. My first diary in a long while. Something I've been mulling for years and just never seen articulated quite in this way. So here goes, and I'll try to keep it short. All this recent ...43 comments 46 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Losing stations has become a thing for the Republican 'king of hate radio.' Last month it was WIBC in Indiana. And now this month (so far) it's WRKO ...42 comments 63 Recs
- Arizonans not welcome. Today the Arizona legislature did what no other state in the nation has been mean-spirited enough to do: they cut lifetime welfare benefits to one year for everyone—adults ...342 comments 343 Recs
- President Obama plans to put new restrictions on the use of surplus military equipment by police departments. Spurred by the wind-down of military action in the Middle East, the Department of ...3 comments 7 Recs
- While we are no longer contractually obligated to bring ...86 comments 71 Recs
Cartoon Peril's Tags
- aircraft security (43)
- Airport Security (270)
- Civil Rights (41604)
- Culture (29879)
- Gun Control (6789)
- Gun Rights (760)
- Homeland Security (1575)
- Michael Chertoff (361)
- Music (10418)
- National Security (13281)
- NSA (6759)
- Poll (5702)
- Radiation (746)
- RKBA (1801)
- Security Theater (143)
- TSA (667)
- visual guide (39)
- War on Terror (3589)
- Wisconsin (21765)
- Wisconsin insurgency (61)